I miss friends, family, and the United Kingdom tremendously and I thank God for Skype and the Internet, but people here could not be friendlier.
We had little rain lately, which is early for rain, and unusually did not come until early November but has been grately as the dust has been building.
Anyway, the little man is awake, the generator needs activation and another Annabel Karmel treat waiting for him.
Karibu, if you would ever like to come and visit
- Travel news: gourmet guides in Bolivia, green trips to the Azores and family activities to enjoy
- Vacation rentals popular for family ski trips, but select wisely
- Calif. design firm reimagines family travel
- America’s ideal family hotels
- 5 family cruises not on your radar
- 6 fun family activities after the sun goes down
- November "I'm beginning to get used to it"
- Ma'a salama Jordan Seulam Ethiopia
- Traveling with family? Avoid these 7 mistakes
- Traveling with your family? Avoid these 7 mistakes
Submited at Tuesday, October 4th, 2011 at 5:00 pm on Africa by samantha
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback