Last full day in Marrakech. Today was a walking tour through Marrakech Medina. Got up fairly early to explore the outskirts of the Medina. The areas are split up – Jewish area, leather area, lamps, Berber, Moroccian. It’s typically the same stuff for sale. I’m back at the hotel for a little rest, then at 5pm, the centre square goes crazy and tonight I will be part of it. Last night I stayed in to rest as I was exhausted. Today was a little of a bowel issue, but I feel better now… tired, or possibly finally relaxed.
- Legoland Florida is worth the cost?
- Legoland in Florida is worth the cost?
- Is Legoland Florida worth the price?
- Courtyard by Marriott Valencia make it happen Hotel
- Return to Bamako
- U.S. issues travel alert after death Awlaki
- U.S. issues travel to reminders of death Awlaki
- Just arrived in Africa
- Once arrived in Africa
- Last day in Istanbul
Submited at Thursday, October 20th, 2011 at 5:00 pm on Africa by dave
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback