M Because once they have staked out their place by the pool no one else is getting look in!
The following brief series of photos of a family of lions (mother, father and two younger daughters), enjoying a relaxing afternoon by the pool (man-made watering hole) before Dad decided to take a walk. Reminiscent of the lion, he completely ignores the cars and tourists walk straight between them. As usual, you totally ignore the other animals that want to take a drink. You can see the wildebeest, antelopes and zebras in the background just waiting to watch the lions get bored and let ° ewatering hole so they can get a look as every tourist knows the UK – you need to put towels on loungers by the pool at night first if you want to beat the Germans!
There are more photos at the bottom of this page
- Travel news: gourmet guides in Bolivia, green trips to the Azores and family activities to enjoy
- Vacation rentals popular for family ski trips, but select wisely
- Calif. design firm reimagines family travel
- America’s ideal family hotels
- 5 family cruises not on your radar
- 6 fun family activities after the sun goes down
- November "I'm beginning to get used to it"
- Ma'a salama Jordan Seulam Ethiopia
- Traveling with family? Avoid these 7 mistakes
- Traveling with your family? Avoid these 7 mistakes
Submited at Sunday, September 25th, 2011 at 5:00 pm on Africa by dave
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback