M Because once they have staked out their place by the pool no one else is getting look in!
The following short series of photos is of a lion family (mother, father and two young daughters), enjoying a lazy afternoon in the pool (man well) before Dad decided to take a walk. In the typical style of a lion that he completely ignores the cars of tourists and goes directly between them. As usual, also completely ignore the other animals that want to take a drink. You can see the wildebeest, antelopes and zebras in the background looking forward to the lions to get bored and let ° ewatering hole so they can have a vision in British tourist Like all know – you need to put their towels on the loungers on the pool last night, if you want to beat the Germans!
There are more photos at the bottom of this page
- Travel news: gourmet guides in Bolivia, green trips to the Azores and family activities to enjoy
- Vacation rentals popular for family ski trips, but select wisely
- Calif. design firm reimagines family travel
- America’s ideal family hotels
- 5 family cruises not on your radar
- 6 fun family activities after the sun goes down
- November "I'm beginning to get used to it"
- Ma'a salama Jordan Seulam Ethiopia
- Traveling with family? Avoid these 7 mistakes
- Traveling with your family? Avoid these 7 mistakes
Submited at Sunday, September 25th, 2011 at 5:00 pm on Africa by admin
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback