Thank goodness the shortest month is a winter month! There’s not much change in February from January so the same estimation applies: brrrr. And in the midst of this chilly time, the Chinese have their annual Spring Festival. Spring, you say? That’s the local term for new year! You cannot doubt the optimism the name implies.
As we saw in Jan, it’s darn cold and dry in the north and only slightly warmer (we’re speaking 1-2 degrees) in central China, but also rainer. You’re still going to be pretty comfortable in the south with warmer temps, but more rain as well. Bring your parka and your rainboots and you will be all set.
- Halloween in China
- China launches second aircraft carrier – as a luxury hotel
- China Weather
- Museum removes mummies after China objects
- Guide to Christmas in China
- China Visum Express VisaService fr China
- China in Winter
- Jet misses runway in China; 43 dead
- Silver Jewelry Bead Bracelets Shine To China
- China in Summer
Submited at Friday, May 21st, 2010 at 8:00 pm on Asia by ethan
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback