Long Beach Reef, Dee Why in the Northern Beaches, is a continuation of Dee Why Beach which is located between Dee Why Lagoon and the Tasman Sea. Along the reef Aquatic Reserve starts at the north end of Long Reef Beach.
The Dee Why beaches feature good waves for surfing, but the tears can be dangerous to swimmers.
Because of its accessibility by car Pittwater Rd – and with parking, good park and picnic facilities – Dee Why beaches are a drawcard for visitors.
People are invited to swim to stay between the flags.
- A trip to the community in the north of Adam
- Australian Seasons
- In China in December
- Hotel review: Charles Bathurst Inn, Arkengarthdale, North Yorkshire
- North Sydney
- In the north, I
- top North London come the 10 budget
- top 10 budget eats in North London
- St. Patrick's Day in Sydney
- China Town, Sydney
Submited at Sunday, December 26th, 2010 at 10:00 pm on Australia by admin
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback