At the top of the list among those who find it simple to visit New Zealand are Australian nationals or those with permanent residence in Australia.
Australians not only can enter New Zealand on a valid passport at any time without a visa, but they can stay in the country, and work there if desired, without any restrictions.
The only time Australian nationals or residents may be barred from entering New Zealand is if they have known criminal records which make them unacceptable to thecountry.
Three months’ stay or less
If you are a citizen of, and hold a passport from, certain designated countries, you can travel to New Zealand without a visa for a stay of three months or less.
British citizens and other holders of British passports who have the right to live permanently in the United Kingdom may be given on arrival a visitors permit for six months.
There are certain conditions for the visa requirement to be waived.
Next page > Waiver Requirements > Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
North Island TourSouth Island TourAucklandWellingtonNinety Mile BeachGisborneMarlborough SoundsKaikouraSkiing at Mt CookStewart IslandWaitomo WondersWaitangi DayImages of New Zealand
- New Zealand Facts
- New Zealand Highlights
- Lost emperor penguin is full of sand in New Zealand Recovery
- Lost emperor penguin found full of sand in New Zealand recover
- New Zealand Zoo: Lost penguin with a belly full of sand can recover
- New Zealand Rugby World Cup City Guide: Wellington
- The New Zealand Rugby World Cup cities: Dunedin
- Tourists killed in New Zealand plane crash
- 14-night Australia, New Zealand cruise, from $1,739
- Dunedin, New Zealand
Submited at Saturday, April 24th, 2010 at 10:00 pm on Australia by john
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback