It is best to know what Sydney activities to do when visiting Sydney, Australia. But if you have not planned in advance, here are some possible Sydney activities may include visits to a number of Sydney attractions:
You can rent a boat or yacht from one of Sydney's marinas along the east coast. If boating is more your style, you can rent a rowboat or kayak as well.
There is the Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney Museum and Police and Justice Museum, Circular Quay area. In Sydney you can find the Powerhouse Museum and Australian National Maritime Museum. The Australian Museum is located next to Hyde Park in the heart of the city. Check out our list of Sydney museums.
- A quick city guide to Birmingham
- Washington DC, an insiders’ guide
- The hotel the most rock'n'roll of the world? Chateau Marmont Los Angeles
- Seville is part 2 ssspecial
- Map: Portland Hottest Bars
- Map: Hottest Bars Portland
- My kind of town: Belfast
- Guide to Tibet
- New Zealand's Rugby World Cup City Guide: Wellington
Submited at Friday, October 21st, 2011 at 10:00 pm on Australia by dave
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback