The Real Deal: A seven-night cruise in an inside stateroom aboard Variety’s 49-passenger Pegasus departing from either Split, Croatia, or Venice, Italy; most meals; and entertainment on four evenings; from $1,345 per person (or $2,690 for two people) — plus port charges of $390 per person. Stops along the Croatian coast include Rovinj, Zadar, Sibenik, Hvar, Split, and Pula.
When: Sunday departures June 27– Aug. 15, 2010.
The fine print: Port charges of $390 per person are extra. Based on double occupancy; the supplement a solo traveler would normally pay has been waived with this offer. Airfare is not included. Read these guidelines before you book any Real Deal.
Book by: May 30, 2010.
Contact: Variety Cruises, 800/319-7776, varietycruises.com.
Why it’s a deal: When booking this offer, you will pay $2,690 for two people. That’s normally what this cruise costs for one person! The $2,690 cruise price breaks down to about $192 per person per night and includes accommodations, many meals, and nightly activities.
More: Optional activities include a city tour of Sibenik ($39 per person), a city tour in Rovinj ($42 per person), and a walking tour of Venice ($62 per person). You can arrange two-night pre- or post-cruise packages in Venice ($650 per person) or Split ($765 per person). Packages include two nights’ accommodations at the Starhotel Splendid in Venice or the Park Hotel in Split, all transfers, and a half-day city tour.
- Mansions black crows and "where are you from"
- Volcanic ash not deterring people from travel entirely
- Gun taken from angry JetBlue pilot before flight
- Police take gun from JetBlue pilot
- 12-night Egypt excursion, from $1,809
- 5-nights in Turks and Caicos, from $955
- From Stonetown to Nungwi Beach on the North Shore
- A Drive from Korongwe to Dar es Salaam
- Hotels steal page from airlines’ book
- 5-night Italian getaway, from $955
Submited at Saturday, May 22nd, 2010 at 1:00 am on Deals by blum
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback