I'm heading to Paris on vacation this week. So I succumbed to social pressure and controlled by the Paris Groupon page to see if there Boulangerie opportunities or cut-rate tours of the city could be found. I stumbled upon a deal for a cruise at half price for the Canal Saint-Martin.
Now, this was where things got difficult. The booking process was in French as well. And the part where I had to put my address is not allowed to specify a country.
- Fare glitch creates a run for NY-Israel flights
- Children at school
- Take advantage of the local group deals abroad
- Free cookies now greet late arrivals at the airport
- Free cookies are now welcome at the airport late
- Airline companies backing off of the top travel surcharges
- U.S. issues travel alert after death Awlaki
- U.S. issues travel to reminders of death Awlaki
- FAA: 5 flights left Pittsburgh closed runway
- FAA: 5 flights departed from Pittsburgh closed runway
Submited at Wednesday, October 19th, 2011 at 1:00 am on Deals by dave
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback