This month, you're probably thinking, foliage and Halloween, do not cruise. But cruise lines are hoping to change that, saying this month, National Holidays Cruise Month.
Because during the National Week holiday cruise, October 17 to 23, a whole bunch of fare deals will be offered through a travel agency in what counts as "Largest Cruise Sale of the world."
So what kind of savings can we talk?
- Legoland Florida is worth the cost?
- Legoland in Florida is worth the cost?
- Jerash Refugee Camp
- Is Legoland Florida worth the price?
- Disney World? We want Chattanooga to go!
- Take advantage of the local group deals abroad
- Emperor Penguin who has lost his way is released into native waters
- Disney World? We want to Chattanooga!
- Courtyard by Marriott Valencia make it happen Hotel
- Disney World? We want to go to Chattanooga!
Submited at Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 at 1:00 am on Deals by jessica
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback