The group is concerned, always appear in my life. My mom gives me a printout Groupon deals for Christmas every year without fail (it puts coupons in the box and wrap them). And when I'm not opening Groupons from "Santa", I see a group engaged in the general abundance of supply in my Facebook, or sent to my inbox from friends, family and, well, people I barely know.
I'm heading to Paris on vacation this week. So I succumbed to social pressure and checked the page Groupon Paris, to see if any transaction or Boulangerie discounted sightseeing tours can be found. I ran it for half-price cruise on the Canal Saint-Martin.
Now, this was where things got complicated. The booking process was in French, as well. And the bit where I was supposed to enter your address is not made it possible to specify the country.
- Fun in the water
- Children at school
- Ma'a salama Jordan Seulam Ethiopia
- Cashing in on the local group working abroad
- Free cookies now greet late arrivals at the airport
- Free cookies are now welcome at the airport late
- U.S. issues travel alert after death Awlaki
- U.S. issues travel to reminders of death Awlaki
- FAA: 5 flights left Pittsburgh closed runway
- FAA: 5 flights departed from Pittsburgh closed runway
Submited at Monday, October 24th, 2011 at 1:00 am on Deals by john
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback