Grindelwald, the famous village in the swiss mountains is just a 1 hour drive away from our home. Well, it is indeed a very touristic place, nevertheless we love to spend some time there as the landscape is amazing and there are still places where you can escape from the crowds. With this blog we would like to give other travellers tips where to go and what to do in this area.
2. After rising to a mountain hut Pfingstegg
Bäregg is an easy walk, and a beautiful view of some glaciers.
4. If you want to go climbing, you can go to Hintisberg. But it's not easy to climb, and you should be well equipped. In any case, the form of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau are invincible. You may find it easier, rises in the valley of Kandersteg well. Schwarzhorn, which can be achieved by, first, has a light and pleasant Via Ferrata house to stay there.
5. If your off for some mountain fun, the first or Männlichen offer great tracks. But you should avoid weekends, as trails are covered with tourists. You could
consiger move Scheidegg to Wengen. It is also very nice valley and has magnificent views.
One suggestion: if you travel through Switzerland for more than 2 weeks, you could consider to buy Halbtax. With this card you can take the train for half a slice. Also, many gondolas are included in the proposal, half the price as well.
We will definitely go to Grindewald again and again in summer or winter. But we will never stay in the village center. Few outside you can get a "real sense of the Swiss Alps" and is relaxing there.
Visit our website: http://www.holamundo.ch/ Become a fan on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/oRswdi Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ # / NinaundMarkus!
There are more photos at the bottom of this page
- Legoland Florida is worth the cost?
- Take advantage of the local group offers overseas
- Jerash Refugee Camp
- Is Legoland Florida worth the price?
- Disney World? We want Chattanooga to go!
- Take advantage of the local group deals abroad
- Emperor Penguin who has lost his way is released into native waters
- Disney World? We want to Chattanooga!
- Courtyard by Marriott Valencia make it happen Hotel
- Cashing in on a local group of transactions abroad
Submited at Sunday, September 18th, 2011 at 2:00 pm on Europe by dave
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback