No one knows who actually invented the toasted ravioli (or T-Ravs, which they affectionately called), but ask just about any place that serves pasta-cum-finger food in the charming town of St. Louis, and they will try to convince you that their version is original. You can start with the original Charlie Gitto's on the Hill, or go casual at the local chain Fortel's Pizza Den. Unlike the picks in Eater St. Louis Heat Map from earlier this week, is none of these sites push some boundaries in addition to their customers' waistlines.
- America’s ideal family hotels
- Map: Partying at the Isle of Man
- Is Legoland Florida worth the price?
- Courtyard by Marriott Valencia make it happen Hotel
- Map: Drinking in Dubai
- Free cookies now greet late arrivals at the airport
- Free cookies are now welcome at the airport late
- Map: Partying in Cheyenne
- Courtyard by Marriott Valencia Hotel Make It Happen
- Card: A Guide to Dirty Detroit
Submited at Tuesday, April 26th, 2011 at 3:00 pm on Europe by john
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback