As the capital and cultural hub of Peru, Lima offers a variety of nightlife activities not available anywhere else in the country. Pretty Young Things would do well to hightail to Gothic, the megaclub that hosted a number of international acts. If you are instead looking for a certain antique flavor country, Juanito Bodega offers a no-frills drinking. Forget about Machu Picchu, the most amazing thing is to understand how many pisco sours it takes to make you fall.
- America’s ideal family hotels
- Map: Partying at the Isle of Man
- Is Legoland Florida worth the price?
- Courtyard by Marriott Valencia make it happen Hotel
- Map: Drinking in Dubai
- Free cookies now greet late arrivals at the airport
- Free cookies are now welcome at the airport late
- Courtyard by Marriott Valencia Hotel Make It Happen
- Card: A Guide to Dirty Detroit
- map: A Guide to Dirty Detroit
Submited at Saturday, May 14th, 2011 at 3:00 pm on Europe by chuck
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback