By Harriet Baskas, msnbc.com contribution
"It's nice to know there are some children who prefer to visit Chattanooga instead of Disney World," said Dave Santucci, vice president of marketing for the Chattanooga CVB. "Especially because most families can not afford to go to Disney World every year. But they can afford to come back to Chattanooga."
Find more by Harriet Baskas on Stuck in The Airport.com and follow her on Twitter.
- Legoland in Florida is worth the cost?
- Take advantage of the local group offers overseas
- Jerash Refugee Camp
- Is Legoland Florida worth the price?
- Take advantage of the local group deals abroad
- Emperor Penguin who has lost his way is released into native waters
- Courtyard by Marriott Valencia make it happen Hotel
- Cashing in on a local group of transactions abroad
- Served at a local group offers overseas
- Emperor penguin that lost its way is released back into native waters
Submited at Monday, October 24th, 2011 at 6:00 am on Family by dave
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback