A life-size Lego model of a tourist with a telescope is seen Sept. 27 at Legoland Florida in Winter Haven, Florida
The new Legoland Florida charging admission rates of $ 75 plus tax for adults and $ 65 plus tax for children, is the new theme park really worth the money? Opened on October 15, Legoland Florida appeared on the site of the old park, Cypress Gardens in Winter Haven. It's almost an hour drive from the Orlando theme parks, but Legoland's strong lineup of family-friendly attractions, many families to encourage the trip to check it.
But add in parking garage ($ 15 per day) and lunch, and a family of four can easily spend $ 350 in one day plus accommodation (from about $ 60 locally) and airfare. Some parents want to paraphrase Johnny Paycheck and tell you everything and move it.
Legoland Florida is worth the cost? This depends on whether you ever been to a Legoland for. Fans have consistently rated Legoland California's park as the best in the nation for children, even for the Disney parks, according to Robert Niles, editor of Theme Park Insider. Niles says: "I know that many East Coast and Midwestern families who are waiting for a Legoland on their side of the country."
- Take advantage of the local group offers overseas
- Jerash Refugee Camp
- Disney World? We want Chattanooga to go!
- Take advantage of the local group deals abroad
- Emperor Penguin who has lost his way is released into native waters
- Disney World? We want to Chattanooga!
- Cashing in on a local group of transactions abroad
- Disney World? We want to go to Chattanooga!
- Served at a local group offers overseas
- Emperor penguin that lost its way is released back into native waters
Submited at Tuesday, October 25th, 2011 at 6:00 am on Family by dave
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback