For several years I have wanted to see Jerusalem and the Old City. Through the web I booked a rom in the center of the Old City itself. No reason to waste money on a map, a few print from map.google is good enough.
Going alone with just small back pack was great, I even got double seat for myself during the flight from Frankfurt to Tel Aviv with Lufthansa. Not every one was granted to enter the plane, the cops and Mossad did turn a way some people.
The Jewish people are connected to Israel and Jerusalem. The muslim do tell me that is not the case and I can not find envidence off Jewish presence in Jerusalem,
That is bullshit, the Jewish people are connect to the land itself.
- Legoland Florida is worth the cost?
- Legoland in Florida is worth the cost?
- Money Guide
- Bingo for Money What You Should Know
- Bingo for money What you should know
- 7 secrets to save money in Disney World
- 7 secrets to save big money at Disney World
- 7 secrets to save a lot of money in Disney World
- 7 Secrets to saving a lot of money at Disney World
- Road To Rukwa Day 3
Submited at Thursday, July 29th, 2010 at 6:00 pm on Middle East by ethan
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback