Late-night travelers arriving in Fort Wayne International Airport are from a kiosk offers free cookies welcomed.
By Harriet Baskas, msnbc.com Post
At many airports, travelers rely on the free Wi-Fi. In Indiana, Fort Wayne International Airport, they count on the free cookies.
For more than 10 years, volunteers arriving passengers with a warm greeting and a free, sugar cookie wrapped on the Ellison Bakery on the opposite side of the street would have done.
- Fare glitch creates a run for NY-Israel flights
- Fun in the water
- Children at school
- Ma'a salama Jordan Seulam Ethiopia
- Take advantage of the local group deals abroad
- Cashing in on the local group working abroad
- Airline companies backing off of the top travel surcharges
- U.S. issues travel alert after death Awlaki
- U.S. issues travel to reminders of death Awlaki
- FAA: 5 flights left Pittsburgh closed runway
Submited at Monday, October 17th, 2011 at 4:00 am on Tips by alliana
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback